Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I'm a superstar ...

At getting nothing done.

Man, I can waste time like its no one's business. I am ALWAYS complaining that I have so much to do. So much laundry, so much housework, so much, so much, so much. But here I sit blogging and watching America's Next Top Model. I could have gotten so much done in the past two hours instead of sitting on my duff doing nothing ~ in theory.

In reality, even if I had wanted to do laundry, clean, etc. I am not convinced I would have been able to ~ able to put the actions together to create the intended results. Its hard for me to admit this but I'm still (after almost two months) getting used to being back at work and balancing everything. I honestly thought I would have been so good at it by now. I thought I'd be organized, prepared, and getting stuff done. But the very last thing I want to think about when I get home is what to have for dinner and worse, I have no desire to think about what's for dinner the next night therefore creating a vicious cycle. And don't even get me started about laundry (aka the never ending pile that stares at me every single day). Ugh.

I wonder when it'll all click. When I'll have the mental capacity and the energy to do all of the stuff that really needs to get done. Hopefully soon or the house may actually become a pile of laundry.

1 comment:

  1. If it helps, I plan out our meals on a calendar for 3 weeks and buy the stuff on weekends for the upcoming week. Then there is no thinking involved.

    We only do laundry on Sat or Sunday so its all in one shot and cheaper :)

    ReplyDelete