Friday, April 1, 2011

Its the weekend!

(for those who are on my Facebook ~ yes, I'm repeating myself)

Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but man do I love the weekends!
They have a different meaning now that we have kids (i.e. they no longer mean sleeping in) but they are still just as awesome.

There is something to be said for not HAVING to get up to be somewhere at a certain time (yes, inevitably the kids wake up earlier on Saturday and Sunday but I don't have to be anywhere). There is something to be said for having time to make pancakes for your children. And of course, there is something to be said for having time to get my beloved non fat, no water chai.

Yes, along with weekends comes lengthy to do lists, piles of laundry, groceries, etc. But the bonus is that I can do all of the that with my family.

So I can't help but rejoice when 4:30pm on Friday hits. Its my favorite time of the week.

Y'all have a great weekend!! I know I will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment