Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I am so glad we are friends.

We are told about the power of words when we grow up. Our parents try to instill in us how much power mean words have and how we shouldn't use them. But I don't remember having conversations about the power of positive words.

I got an email the other day ... Wishing me a happy birthday (ugh, I'm older) and at the end there were those five words ... I'm so glad we're friends. The power in those five small words is amazing.

They made that moment great.

I think we often forget to say the nice things. I know we think them... But how often do we say them?!

I am going to say the nice things I'm thinking more often. I have an amazing group of friends and they should know how important and special they are to me.

And to the sender of the email ... The feeling is mutual :)

No comments:

Post a Comment