Saturday, June 11, 2011

Aside from missing Keith Urban ...

This trip has been wonderful! Last night before I had to leave for um, medical reasons (watch out Old Spaghetti Factory, I'm coming after you for damages, I may never recover from missing Keith Urban six feet away from me) we had another great time ~ we saw Dierks Bentley who was another excellent performer :)

Ashley and I booted it over to see Darryl Worsley at the Riverfront (they have free concerts all day long next to the river ... and we saw Jake Owen there (look him up ladies!)). Darryl Worsley is an older performer but extremely talented and has a hit song which makes me cry every time to see it. Check it out!

Today we are hanging out by the pool, catching a few rays, recovering to get ready for this evening: Rascall Flats, Josh Turner, Trace Adkins, Martina McBride, Little Big Town and Chris Young. Most looking forward to Josh Turner while my mom is going to swoon over Trace Adkins.

I recommend this festival for anyone who likes country music - its awesome! An experience of a lifetime.

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment