Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Daily Deliveries.

I am constantly amazed at the little man Adam is becoming. While we still have our battles (today, for example, we battled as he took his boots off three times before we actually made it out the door) the majority of the time he is a kind, caring wee guy.

When he wakes up in the morning his first order of business is, of course, waking James and I up. He comes in all bright eyed and bushy tailed as James and I groan and mumble (neither of us is a morning person but somehow we produced two children who LOVE the morning). Lately, each morning, he has been bringing us each a stuffed animal. I usually get 'Teddy'. Teddy runs a close second to his sleep mate Pankcake (think blue and purple elephant who has seen better days). Rather than waking up with a groan and grumble, this makes me smile ~ I smile because 1) my little man is there with a giant smile on his face 2) I have a soft stuffed animal to rest my head on and 3) Adam has become this great sharer (is that a word?!).

A smile is a much better way to start the day.

I have no idea why he started this, but I do know that it comes from the bottom of his giant heart. Everyday I think its not possible to love him more ... but everyday I do!

1 comment:

  1. Awww what a little sweetie pie. I teared up a little when I read this.

    ReplyDelete