Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New and Improved Sens Fan.

I know I haven't blogged much lately ... the life of a thirty year old is busy, lol. But when I have had ideas for blogs I have been joting them down ... and when I get time I write the full post ... and when I get time for one, I'll probably write two or three.

Ok, enough of that, onto the actual post:

I am not a Leafs fan nor will I ever be, but I think there is something alot of Sens fans can learn from Leafs fans. They unconditionally love their team (except Phaneuf, poor guy), in bad times they are still fans, and they are always able to see the good in the bad (a typical comment from a friend who is a Leafs fan: 'They may have lost but Kessel is starting to really pick up his game').

I think its time Ottawa supports its team win or lose, good or bad. I know there are fans out there who are diehards never giving up, but there are ALOT of us (I'm including myself in this) out there who can be very critical and negative. It is during the bad times, the times of rough starts that the team needs to know we believe in them. We've lost some good players who said they couldn't handle the fickle Ottawa hockey market ... lets try not to let that happen again.

So, I'll say it now: I am a Senators fan. I will always be a Senators fan. When times get tough I'm going to dig deep and find comments like 'Man, Fisher played well' or 'Zack Smith is showing alot of promise'. They say it takes a village to raise a child ... maybe it will take this City showing hope and belief to bring the Sens back to the Cup finals?!



P.S. I feel like I should add some inspirational music to this post ... lol. Don't worry, there won't be many posts like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment