Monday, May 2, 2011

I Believe.

I'm constantly amazed at other people. Sometimes in a good way ... others in a not so good, what the heck are you thinking kind of way. This post is about a good one.

Some people have hearts the size of the Atlantic. Some people truly believe in the power of love. Some people enact change. Some people can bring us together.

In this case ... this person loved someone enough, to bring many together, to enact change. And her heart and passion are obvious.

I'm in my bubble most of the time. Focused on myself. But everyonce in a while I click on a link in a forward ... and I am moved to tears.

To whomever the woman is who organized this ~ you are wonderful. Your friend was lucky to have you.

Take a look ... its worth while. Make sure you have your kleenex handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment