Wednesday, October 6, 2010

We are SCREWED!

So last night we took a nice family walk, and Adam decided to take his 'motorcycle' ~ we of course insisted that he wear his helmet. During the walk two young girls (I'd say 10 or 11 years old) passed us, no big deal right? Well, at the end of the walk they were huddled on the path drawing something (my theory that it was for a school project ~ I remember being sent out to draw stuff all the time, which for the record I hated) ~ at this point Adam decided that he should take off his helmet because he wanted to put up his hood. Oh my ....!!!! He was totally trying to look cool for these girls ... at least eight years his senior!!

The worst part was when we said he had to wear his helmet if he was going to ride his motorcycle ~ instead of putting on his helmet he got of his bike, picked it up and carried it!

I'll say it again ~ we are SCREWED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment