Sunday, February 13, 2011

30 going on 13.

I was really lucky as a teen. While I faced my own issues and insecurities, acne/blemishes was not one of them.

But now, at 30 years old I have what is called 'adult on-set acne'. WTF?! I recently bought Clean & Clear ... Clean & Clear!... I followed the cue of the approximately 14 year old girl next to me and picked the same one as her.

I am hopeful that these blemishes are stress related and will disappear once our life calms down but I won't hold my breath. I got away with it through my teens, I'm not going to get away with it now.

But, since I was already thinking like a teen that day ~ as a pick me up I bought some hair dye ... in a box! It has been years since I dyed my own hair ... or rather, years that I have been paying ALOT of money to have someone else dye my hair.

So after I cleansed, I tackled the hair ... and although I lost a good shirt in the process (rookie mistake) I am quite happy with the results.

One thing I do have to say ~ while I am experiencing some skin issues and a desire to colour my own hair, I am not returning to my 13 year old body. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment