Saturday, February 26, 2011

Playlist Challenge.

As noted in my previous post I am going to be running alot in the next few months. I cannot run without music. C-A-N-N-O-T. Even when I run with people I have one ear plugged into the iPod.

But, there will be times I run for over two hours ... finding 2+ hours of music to run to is surprisingly difficult. And I fear it will be an expensive challenge as I don't have many songs therefore $1.29US x 2 hours of music could amount to alot.

Music is key though, so I need to invest a reasonable amount of time in mapping out my playlist. I've put a few shout outs on Facebook for ideas ... and I'm putting it out here too ~ any suggestions anyone has are welcome!

I need to be strategic too ... a build up ... more and more motivating as the list goes on. I already know the first song ... no words, just a great, even beat ~ from there on though, je ne sais pas.

Oh man, what was I thinking?!?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jac,

    I think CBC's Live Right Now has a link to good running music playlist suggestions. I have a few favourites myself and I'll look at my iPod tonight and send you them. You can always borrom any CDs I have. Yes, we still buy CDs in some cases. I also get my music from the Ottawa Public Library.

    ReplyDelete