Saturday, February 26, 2011

Blogger-Cat

Me bestie Steph just started her own blog. Steph, being Steph, ran it by me first ... far too considerate. She was sorry for copying. In reality ~ we're all copying the first blogger ... I didn't apologize to him/her or anyone else, but Steph as I said is considerate.

Blogging is awesome. I love it and would recommend to anyone ~ anyone who likes writing, who needs an outlet, who's funny, who's dramatic, who's crafty ~ Anyone! I don't have as much time as I would like to write posts but I have many topics stored up for a 'rainy day' (by rainy day I of course mean a day when both kids nap at the same time or when the laundry fairy comes and does it all for me).

Anyways ... check out her blog.
Steph 2.0

Steph has a dry sense of humour that absolutely cracks me up but is also just real. She tells it like it is, and that is refreshing.



P.S. Several people have mentioned to me that they want to start a blog ... to which I say do it! Its fun and the worst that happens is no one reads it but you're still getting your thoughts/feelings out (in my opinion this is especially good for moms). I have even written posts, insanely emotional posts, and in the end just deleted them ~ because by getting my thoughts out on virtual paper calmed me down and made me realize I may have been acting (slightly) irrational.

1 comment: