Thursday, December 16, 2010

He is just oh so beautiful!

Ladies, its an exciting day. Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson have split up! This probably isn't very exciting for them and I don't wish divorce on anyone (even too hot for their own good celebrities) but this means I can stop waivering on my mulligan selection.

What's a mulligan you ask? Well, its the concept that if I happen to meet Ryan Reynolds - he's fair game, it would not be considered cheating. But since his marriage to Ms. Johansson I have been questioning my selection ~ I mean, he was married, it didn't seem right to pick him (a waste you might say). I had recently been trying to decide between Bradley Cooper and Ryan, I mean, Mr. Cooper is HOT but something kept holding me back from committing to the choice ~ maybe deep down I knew this announcement was coming?! In my defense though just two days ago I had decided to stick with Ryan, for a simple reason: the new Hugo Boss commercial. O M G.

James has also been waivering in his mulligan selection and I actually don't know who it is at the moment (part of the mulligan rules is that your partner MUST know who your selection is ~ its only fair and logicial). One of James' former mulligans just got a divorce; Eva Longoria, maybe he will go back to her (can't say I blame him). But it is a hard decision, Ryan just happens to make it very easy for me, especially now with his new-found single status!!

LOL. Really, its all just in fun. Would I ever cheat on my husband? Absolutely not, even with Ryan Reynolds (I might ask to touch his abs though ... they are just too perfect not to). For James and I its just a fun, goofy conversation topic.

Just in case you wanted proof of the abs:


I am going to hit the gym though, just in case Ryan pops in to town to visit his former flame ;)

2 comments:

  1. Should I be concerned with how much thought you put into this?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Nope, not one bit. Have you picked yours yet?!

    ReplyDelete