Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My least favorite part of the day.

I hate brushing Adam's teeth. I hate it. I detest it.

Maybe he is old enough to brush his own teeth but he's not focused enough to take on this responsibility just yet ~ so James and I are left to deal with it. And as previously mentioned, I hate it.

It is a guaranteed battle and after an entire day of battles its the last thing I feel like dealing with ~ but I suppose I'd rather deal with it than have an astronomical dental bill for my three year old.

So every night I chase him around the house, get him to sit, and then say 'open your mouth', 'stop talking', 'sit still' 500 times. Its infuriating! Why he can't just sit there and let me get it over with as painlessly as possible is beyond me.

To the seasoned parents out there ... please give me tips on how to make this multiple times/day task a little easier on us all, pleeeeeeease!

No comments:

Post a Comment