Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bad Blogger!

Its been way too long since I have posted but honestly there has been no time. Adam turned three last week. THREE!! Insane. Also insane is the idea that I could make a dinosaur cake ~ post re cake to come but I will say this: Cakes take a LONG time.

Beyond the cake we were busy getting ready for his birthday party, catching the flu and starting to prepare for the imminent return to work. And somewhere in all of this I lost a week ... I started out the week saying I had to go back to work in three weeks, only to realize yesterday it was only two :(

Time, there is never enough. But right now Adam and I are cuddled up on the couch watching Toy Story 2 for the thirtieth time I thought I might try to catch up on my bloggin'.

Below is a picture of Adam ... so proud!



No comments:

Post a Comment