Sunday, January 30, 2011

I eat peanut butter from the jar.

Yup, its true. I eat peanut butter from the jar. Its wonderful.

(Please note - I am the only one who eats from this jar, absolutely no one else eats this peanut butter and nothing is baked using it either.)

This began when I found out I couldn't eat gluten anymore. I don't really like sandwiches but I love PB & banana sandwiches. How was I supposed to go on without them?? So from that I derived peanut butter and banana ~ I took peanut from the jar, placed it on the banana and enjoyed every bite. But one day I didn't feel like banana, I just wanted PB. Could I do it? Could I really just have peanut butter ... I took a giant spoonful and the rest is history.

But there's just one problem ~ I have kids. I have kids I'm supposed to be teaching NOT to do this, not to eat from the jar. So I hide my secret, I do it when they aren't looking. Its sad really, and I hang my head in shame, but I can't and won't give it up.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you Jaclyn. I too eat PB straight from the jar.

    ReplyDelete