Friday, September 24, 2010

A clap, a sit, and a 'ma ma' too.

Even though its my second and I've been through all this before I am once again in shock at how fast this is all going. In the last month and a bit Blair has started sitting, has two teeth, has said mama (James was there, he can vouch that it was actually directed to me), and now claps. All of the sudden I am over half way through my maternity leave (closer to 8 months actually) and its like I blinked and my teenie tiny baby became a little girl. And worse than that Adam has become a little man and hears EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING ... and worse than that he hears it and repeats it in the right context (including my classic line: "you're driving me nuts"!).

This isn't much of a post ... just to say I cannot believe how fast time flies, I wish I could capture every moment with my camera (but of course that's not possible since the result would be a broken Nikon ... gotta love living with a toddler).

No comments:

Post a Comment