Monday, September 13, 2010

O. M. G.

Went for a run last night. Loaded the kids up in the running stroller and off I went. Kinda.

I haven't run since running the 10k in the Ottawa Race Weekend. And it showed. 3.5km ... 19:53 minutes. I'm sorry ... what?! (I ran the 10k in 55 minutes) And I'm not going to lie, when Adam asked me to stop or said something I didn't understand I did take a pause.

I was cursing the entire run, wishing I was at home, eating. I have got to find a form of exercise that I like that doesn't cost a fortune. Maybe a bunch of us should start a free bootcamp. We could rotate who is responsible for developing the program. Who's in?! Ya, I know, I'm reaching ... but it could work ...

In the mean time I guess its still me and my two feet pounding the pavement. And I need to update my iPod playlist. I listened to the same songs over and over while training for the 10k and now they just don't motivate me ... what does is my two year old saying 'faster mommy faster' ... punk ;)

5 comments:

  1. I am in for the bootcamp. I wish i could go on the last 10 lbs bootcamp. I have this terrible feeling that if i dont lose the last 10 before we decide on kid #2 that is will just never come off. OMG is right!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one ... who else is in?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here I am! What do I have to do? Just don't make me run....

    ReplyDelete