Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Tori & Dean

Ahh, my secret shame. The Tori & Dean reality show ... yes, Tori Spelling. Honestly, its so good! I blame Rogers for having a free preview of its reality channel until September 23, I never would have known about it otherwise. But as I said, its so good. While they have certain advantages we normals don't have, they still fight, they still stress, and they seem to be pretty up front. Yes, the stresses are different (i.e. should we have chimps at our son's first birthday party?) but the way they deal with them makes for good tv! And now I'm tempted to buy one of her books ... I'm guessing they don't carry it at the library ... maybe I can find it at a used bookstore or something? I think I might get laughed out of Chapters if I went to buy it ...

So, if you need a break, grap a cuppa tea and a cookie and watch Tori & Dean ... Wednesdays on Channel 67.

2 comments:

  1. Dude! I am so in love with Tori and Dean. I have been watching it on slice for over a year now. Inn Love and then Home Sweet Hollywood...I feel like they are part of my family! Liam and Stella are hilarious and I love how carefree they are with them! That is how I got hooked on the Little Maven line of kids clothing and then she came out with a jewellry line! I thought I was the only Tori-obsessed person out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nooooo ... jewellery ... please tell me its super expensive!

    ReplyDelete