Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My First Post!

This is probably more exciting than it should be ... but for me it is! I love writing (short thoughts ... not novels!) and in some ways I need it. Something for me.

Because this has been a long time coming I will probably have a huge onslaught of posts and then it will die off ... because lets face it, there are two rugrats in the house!

Speaking of the rugrats ~ I got called to Adam's daycare today ... in true Adam fashion he'd fallen and cracked his head off a corner. Its quite a bump ... a blue one. He seems fine, running around as usual ... I think its mom that had the harder time with it! But it really is par for the course with Adam, he is a boy. A bouncing, jumping, kicking, throwing, adventurous boy. And we wouldn't change a thing about him! Well ... maybe the bedtime battle, that one is getting a little tired ~ but other than that ~ nada.

There it is .. my first, very short, post. Hopefully they get better/more interesting as time goes on. Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment