Saturday, September 4, 2010

I just licked the plate ...

Yup, you read right. I just licked the plate ... I had a butter tart and the filling was all over the plate. An unlazy person may have gone to get a fork or a spoon, but me, I lick the plate. I couldn't let all that deliciousness go to waste!

Are you noticing a trend ... butter tarts, chips, butter tarts ... I LOVE food. You would think that someone who loves food as much as I do would learn how to cook/bake. In truth I find the kitchen very intimidating ~ so much can go wrong in there. And recipes, well, I'm terrified of them ~ especially ones with ingredients I've never heard of. I try to stick with recipes that have less than eight ingredients. Much more and its way too much for me to follow.

I need a dessert for tonight ~ going to my trusty Kraft Foods magazines for that. I find I can at least get through most of the recipes Kraft has ... not necessarily make it look like the picture but I can follow the steps.

I've decided to go with an old faithful ... molten lava cups. Yum! (bonus ~ I know how to make them!)

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm yum...there are only 2 butter tarts left of my batch and it's taken all my self control not to eat them...they are pat's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love food too. It sucks. :) Not that you need a reminder of what is in the Kraft magazine, but did you see the "mix in the pan" chocolate cake? I can't wait to make it!
    Loving the blog!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete