Monday, September 27, 2010

Dance Like No One Is Watching.

At least I do. Even as I type I am groovin'. I still remember my mom blasting the music (Taylor Dayne and Rick Astley to be exact) when I was a kid and she'd dance around making the mundane (such as sweeping) a little more interesting. And it appears as though I received those genes because lately I absolutely love dancing around the house ~ as an added bonus my kids love it when I dance (well, really they find it hilarious) and I'm burning extra calories! Adam has even started 'bouncing'! Unfortunately for James I've come to love it so much that I even do it when he's in the house.

There's nothing like an upbeat song and some funky dance moves to brighten up a day. I really recommend it ~ its so much fun and freeing (remember the Friends episode when Pheobe ran like a crazy person??).

I'll even admit to dancing to Baby by Justin Beiber ~ shameful, I know, but if you ignore the ridiculously high voice the beat is actually pretty good.

Seriously though - don't knock it til you try it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment