Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hmph.

I worked out yesterday. 30 minutes on the blasted elliptical. I see no obvious results. Ha ha ha.

Seriously though, I am so into instant gratification. I like seeing results right away. Must be why I have such a hard time sticking with an exercise regime ~ it takes so long to see changes.

The entire time I was on the elliptical I was thinking 'I hate this, I hate this, why am I doing this?'. I am much better with the organized sports or running with someone (even powerwalking ... I'm in Kels!). The problem with organized sports is they are getting so darn expensive. I might have to start some pick up soccer games or something along those lines. Anyone game?

The question now is, what to do tonight? I'm thinking a Jillian Michaels workout ... I won't be able to move tomorrow. I guess I could consider that a result!



1 comment:

  1. Working out is so much better when it's disguised as smthg else...I need to check out this Jillian Michaels thing...

    ReplyDelete