Thursday, September 30, 2010

Noooo, not my favorite ...

... underwear. Yup, that's right, underwear.
Admit it ~ we all have our favorite pairs ~ male or female we all have that uber comfy yet not grandma/grandpa style pair that we love.

Well, since Hydro Ottawa is a beast (yes, I would prefer to use another word there), I am no longer doing half loads of laundry. The result is our clothes get combined with the kiddies. Now, kids clothes and accessories are COVERED in velcro. Velcro is nasty. Even when the opposing parts of the velcro are together stuff always manages to stick to it ... and this time the victim was my absolute favorite pair of underwear. They just aren't the same anymore, all contorted and distressed. This is very sad for me as I don't get out shopping much and to find a new pair of 'favorites' could take years. Why?! Why them?! Any other pair and I could have cared less.

I will say this much though ~ the money I spend searching for a replacement will come from the kids' education savings! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your loss :(
    I have never sorted! they all go flying in together on Sundays (cause I am super cheap!) Velcro is evil....they stuck to my Lululemon pants and pulled!!

    ReplyDelete