Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Say Cheese!

Before we had kids it seemed all I did was take pictures of anything and everything. Then all I did was take pictures of Adam once he was born ... and then Blair was born and I rarely take a picture, let alone of my little beauty. So, a few weeks ago I dusted off my camera, bought a black screen and took some pics of Blair. It was a ton of fun ... she loved when I used props and had such a great time she peed on the matte!

Unfortunately I have pretty much forgotten how to use Photoshop so my editing is limited and pretty weak, but overall I think they turned out well. Let me know what you think ... comments, suggestions, tips and even criticsm are always welcome.


(please note in this last picture Blair is staring straight at James ... already a daddy's girl!)

P.S. Please excuse the formatting ... I'm new at this!

No comments:

Post a Comment